Exercise: Lessons 10, 11.
I. Translate into Tamil:
Consult transliteration table
Enter your Tamil instructor's email:
1. Kannan's (´ýº¨) older sister (Ç¡´Ô) says she writes her homework carefully. (Rephrase as a direct quotation.)
2. Do you know how to write in Tamil?
3. In your house only my mother knows how to cook.
4. I need a good place to study.
5. This house is very old.
6. Murukan says that he knows how to cook. (Rephrase as a direct quotation.)
7. With what do you write your lessons?
8. Tell Kamala (´¾ÁÔ).
9. I don't have time to do housework.
10. He speaks Tamil beautifully.