Exercise: Lesson 14.
I. Translate into Tamil:
Consult transliteration table
Enter your Tamil instructor's email:
1. We bought a pen and a pencil in the shop.
2. I gave the Kumutham to my younger brother.
3. Two women got on the bus and went to Madras.
4. The girl wrote the lesson, gave it to the teacher and went running home.
5. I came here to give you this book.
6. Lalitha (ÁÁÕ»Ô) has gone to Valli's house and is talking with Valli's mother. (talk, speak: Ø½ß).
7. The Kaviri River flows from the mountains to Trichy (»Õç«¶Õ) and then mixes into the sea.