Exercise: Lesson 19.
Consult transliteration table
I. Write the negative future form of the
following verbs as indicated.
|1. ¶Ô¤½Õà (I).
||2. ½Ô¯ (you)
|3. Ç´¤½à (it).
||4. Îì (he)
|5. ¼¹ (it).
||6. Ø½ß (she)
|7. ¼ÕÙÆ (they).
II. Write the following sentences in
1. Murti (ñ¯¢»Õ) went to his mother and told
her about his plan.
2. Lalitha (ÁÁÕ»Ô) married her mother's
younger brother's son.
3. My father will not drink coffee in the
4. I don't understand this story.
5. Panji (½þ¶Õ) will not fall in love with
6. The boy ran from his father to his mother.