Exercise: Lesson 25
Consult transliteration table
I. Translate into Tamil:
1. Someone is calling you.
2. Ramaswamy (ÀÔ¾¶Ô¾Õ) has gone somewhere
to buy coffee.
3. Shall we go somewhere and have (drink)
4. I must finish this work somehow.
5. My brother has gone somewhere, but I don't
know where he is.
6. Whatever you say, I will listen.
7. Whatever happens, I will stay with you.
8. Wherever Valli goes, Murukan goes with her.
9. Someone must have seen her.
10. Raja (ÀÔ÷¨) may have gone out to buy a
newspaper. (newspaper: ½¢»ÕÀÕÙ´)