Exercise: Lesson 26
Consult transliteration table
I. Write the following sentences in Tamil:
1. She was talking (continuously) for three
2. My older brother has been studying all day
long (for all of today). ['For all of X where X is a unit of time: X
3. Whenever he comes to our house, he never
stops eating (he eats continuously).
4. While watching the movie she cried
5. I didn't like his singing.
6. He saw the woman come into the room. (He saw
"the woman's coming into the room".)
7. He heard the coconut fall from the
8. I was amazed that he slept for three days.
("His sleeping for three days" was amazing to me.) (amazement: È«¶ÀÕ¿£)