Exercise: Lesson 27
Consult transliteration table
I. Write the following phrases in Tamil:
II. Write the following sentences in Tamil:
1. Murukan and Kannan who are my younger
2. the spear which is Murukan's weapon
3. Minakshi (¾ÖÆÔ¥¶Õ) who is the goddess who
has eyes like a fish
4. Vaikunta (ÙÂÞý¹£) which is the
place where Vishnu dwells
5. Lalitha who is a girl who studies at our
1. He finished all his work and came home.
2. She bathed and then went out to buy
3. She bathed and then went out to buy
4. Wherever Rama (ÀÔ¾¨) is living, that's
where Sita (¶ÖÙ») wants to live.
5. I will eat as many vadais as you ate.
("However many vadais you ate, that many vadais I will eat.")
6. I returned the amount of money I borrowed.
("However much money I borrowed, that much money I gave back.")