Exercise: Lesson 28 and Review Exercises:
Consult transliteration table
I. Write each of the following sentences
in Tamil in two ways (STR 28,42):
II. Write the following sentences in Tamil:
1. He went to a village.
2. She bought a fruit.
3. The man smashed the bug with both hands.
4. The boy went home with a friend.
5. They saw a woman in the road.
1. She realized that the woman playing with her
son was the same woman who lived with her husband.
2. Buy as many mangoes as you are able to eat.
3. No matter how many times Kannan (´ýº¨)
reads the lesson, he won't understand it. (time, as in X number of times:
4. Whenever I am working, my little brother
wants to play.
5. Whenever my father comes home, we'll eat.
(We'll eat when my father comes home.)
6. Murukan is the god whose vehicle is the
peacock. (Murukan is the god who has the vehicle which is the peacock.)
7. My little brother Kannan is the boy with blue
eyes. (Kannan who is my little brother is the boy who has blue eyes.)
8. Mother must have cooked the vadais this
9. When he saw the old woman shivering in the
street, he may have felt pity. (shiver: ¼àõÞ) (W); pity: Â¯¢»¤ ½à