Exercise based on lesson 4
I. Write the following sentences in Tamil:
Enter your Tamil instructor's email:
1. There is water inside the well.
2. My younger brother is inside the house.
3. There are flowers and trees surrounding that house.
4. The sun and the moon are in the sky.
5. In this city there is a temple in every street.
6. In front of every shop there is a lamp.
7. There is a lamp over the table.
8. In some countries there are no big cities.
9. There is a village near the river.
10. That man's house is right next to the temple. (man: ¾ÆÕ»¨).