Exercise: Lesson 8
I. Write the following sentences in Tamil:
Consult transliteration table
Enter your Tamil instructor's email:
1. Between the temple and my house (i.e. from the temple up to my house) there are many shops.
2. Between my village and Kannan's (´ýº¨) village there are no other (¾±Å) villages.
3. My older brother knows that man.
4. That boy doesn't know anything (Ð¨ì£, "even one thing") about Tamilnadu.
5. Besides you and your father who else lives in your house? (Who else: ØÂì ¿Ô¯)
6. Except for the Tamil languages, I don't know anything (see #4) about India's languages.